Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

THIS! IS! AMATEUR COMIC ARTISTRY!


My little comics blog has hit 300 views today! So I had to commemorate with a botched and recycled 300 quote. Thank you everyone, for taking time out of your days to see my amateur comic artistry, and for all the support you give! Like I've said before; I wouldn't do it if you not for you guys. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment