Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Leech In Spider's Clothing



One of those few inspired by my life and not the book. Story behind it is...
On Sunday, I went to get some coffee from beside the sink, when I noticed a spider hanging out by the drain. He walked around a bit, and later in the day, just stayed there. The next day, I expected him gone, but he wasn't. That day, he hung by on the side. Well, I'd never seen a spider hang around that long before, but I didn't think much of it then.
Now... it's Thursday, and that little bugger is still hanging out by the drain. I've been avoiding him all week, using only the opposite sink, actively avoiding him when filling water for coffee... but I swear, if he's not gone by tomorrow, I'm grabbing the dustpan and shooing him outside.

1 comment: