Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Wow! 400 plus visits!

I would do a little doodle to commemorate the 400+ visits, but frankly, I haven't been feeling much in the comics mood lately. (Dang cold, what with it blocking my sinuses and giving me a headache.) I am, however, always in the mood to type. So thank you, everyone, for taking the time out of your day to come and visit my little blog!
Because I'm a statistics nerd, I regularly cheque where visitors are coming from. I've noticed that this blog gets visitors even outside of the United States or Austria (where my friend Sarah lives), and it boggles my mind! On more than one occasion, there's been visitors from Denmark, Hungary and Greece, not to mention one-time visitors from other random places. It's exciting to see visitors from so many different places, seeing as I put up this blog for my friends and family. I really appreciate everyone who stops by my blog; whether I know you or not, you make it running this hole-in-the-wall blog worthwhile!
So thanks again, everyone, and you can be sure some new comics are on their way. And to whoever's been visiting from Denmark, Hungary, and Greece: extra thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment