Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Blogs Followed In My Google Reader, By Subject:

I was chatting the other day with a friend about the odd things in my Google Reader, and the prevalence of certain subjects, particularly fashion. I laughed when I told her four of the blogs I followed were about nothing but heels, and got the idea to make a chart about what exactly my Google Reader consists of. So, while I'm too lazy to make a comic at the moment (I'm sick; tends to suck the life force out of me), enjoy this fun infograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment