Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Treat To You.

Let me take to the time to apologize for lack of comics lately. I've been very busy, and honestly, going through some rough personal patches. With school out and graduation parties every week, I haven't had much time to sit down and whip up comics like I'm used to. Summer's also in swing, which means wedding season. And because I do work for a DJ/Mobile entertainment company, that means weekends manning music or photo-booths for events. As far as those rough personal patches go, be assured that they're working themselves out.
I hate to be a downer, but I'm not sure when my schedule will clear up. Thank you for all your visits even though there haven't been regular updates. You guys give me so much support.
I may not have a comic now, but I can do this much: here are some illustrations and random bits of work from my archives. Enjoy, and thank you for all your patience. -Uly
Have a great day/night, everyone. New comic soon. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment