Users' Manual:

Comics and illustrations from a friendly neighborhood cloister, for anyone and everyone!
Each comic/illustration will be tagged with its characters or subject, so head on to the archives if you're looking for something specific.
Some comics and illustrations here are of my own book characters; even so, I try my best to make the jokes understandable to everyone. So don't be wary of any comic! And if in doubt, read any text to a post.
Also, for any post, click on the image and it will bring you to its original size. This may prove helpful for reading text bubbles, or simply if you want to go mad at the detail of sharpie strokes. It's your call.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Thanks for the 700!

This hole-in-the-wall comics blog just recently hit 700+ visitors; I'm more than ecstatic over it! So thank you for all the support and for making my day with this unprecedented number. I always appreciate that people take the time out of their days to drop by and look at the comics, whoever and wherever visitors are. Especially those overseas and across the globe; it's always exciting to see people from different countries converge at this little blog! I put my heart and soul into these comics for all of you.
Also, I see lately that people from webcomics directories are heading this way: to visitors who fall in that category, extra thanks!
(Also, special mention to my friend Brianna, who asked that this dedication involve her. The two of us are stalking our favorite figures from the zero: Brianna scoping Robert Pattinson, and me, Andrej Pejic. Friends who stalk together rock together!)
Thank again, and have a great day, everyone! Also, comic for today is on the way. -Uly

No comments:

Post a Comment